|Time is NOTHING.|
Yes...I am late again. But just learnt there is no such thing as time. It is a relative thing =] and just for your information, although studying psychology is cool and all it has some repercussions on your mental health. It makes you think too much. And we all know too much of anything is never good.
|This must explain it|
|Whatever pussy says :*|
When was the time you had the most fun in your life until now?
|I confess. Its fun even now!|
Anyone who had a decent enough childhood would say they had fun they were ten! When else could you be lame enough to jump on the puddles which have water logged after yesterday's rain (filled with malaria and dengue) and still love it? When else could you make 'four cups' out of paper and predict what you're friend would become in life? xD My favorite one was 'pichakari' :P ( beggar) This one send me to splits even now - covering the table with an enormous bed sheet and going underneath it and having your own 'tent' made B)Surely while all these bring forth a smile in your face , they cannot be practically practiced without you being kicked back to kilpauk mental health facility or worse , being preached by our wise teachers and parents. So all this while , while you were thinking semi was one lazy blogger , I was busy formulating my very own list of games which does a balancing act of barathanatyam between being stupid and fun. Beware . this line may not be the same for everyone , but at least we are TRYING to have fun. So please don't comment on how juvenile this is..
- . What to do when you have a very lame English teacher, trying to DICTATE answers for an English lesson? :/ Simple enough. Take out your English notebook ( i.e. if you have one , any presentable looking book with a not atrocious cover is fine) and open a random page approximately close to the no. of times you have had a boring English class. Take a 30 cm ruler and a sharp apsara pencil or use your almost alcoholically behaving hand and give the scale made straight lines a run for its money. Draw four of these imperfectly perfect straight lines. And name them NAME, PLACE, MOVIE, THINGS. Heard of it before? It is the cooler sister of the lame ‘name, place , animal, things'. Name can be a celebrity's name or better if you live in a country of a school like me - name of school mates :P Surely there would be one rajesh , ram or rhea! Place can be anywhere from mundakanniam koil street to Luxembourg or Vladivostok. It all depends on your creativity. Movie is of course the coolest. Often amateurs find it difficult to spontaneously fill these columns. That is why one should read cinema plus and Chennai times regularly. And "why THINGS?" you may ask. For many interesting combinations arise when one has to write the name of a thing. According to our law. "Anything which is called an it IS a thing" . And we are still debating whether igloo is a thing. Btw, I forgot to mention how the game works. Choose an alphabet through some method and fill the columns according to the topic. Ten points for every right answer which isn't the same as the other player's2.
- 2.What do you do when you have a bunch of bored and tired looking
people near you. Play LONDON LONDON STATUE. One must act like a statue and not
move , even if the 'catcher' guy is laughing at your face/ catatonic positions
/ the seemingly determined look not to laugh. If you are stupid enough to not
laugh , people start taking pictures of your pose =} There , there. How it must
feel like to be the statue guy in VGP amusement park :O
- 3 Bingo. I am not explaining this classic. GOOGLE it. Even though it
seems like what you should be playing when you are retired and seventy it is
not bad. Devising algorithms and formulas to attain bingo is just not possible.
This girl called chandy has been winning it since she was born (ok, konjam
exaggeration) and she does it effortlessly. People call it luck .I call it
filling the blanks as one shouts the number :P And there is always this poor
kid who never gets Bingo however hard she tries =)
|Its that simple :)|
- Wink. However precarious ;) smiley is , the game is not bad. There
is this killer guy and the cop. The killer has to wink at the poor kids who are
nothing but blank chits waiting to be winked at by him. The cop who announces
or doesn't announces himself catches the cheeky criminal. Caution - Don't get
angry at the kids who wink with both their eyes , blank chits whose normal
blinks looks like an intentional red herring of a wink , and the cowardly
criminal who takes too long to wink. Its all in the game pa.
- 5.Dumb charades. Since your class has been officially banned from
culturals for their 'behavioral problems' , it is time for them prove that
they have what it takes to form the best DUMB C team xD Divide the already
'divided' class into two groups. Do it in the traditional way of having two
captains who pick their member one at a time. Eg " Myself , myself , Tom ,
Nooot tom ok Dick , Harry B)" :P Giving the tough ones like 'apocalypto'
or 'eragon' seem like humble shepherd's pie in comparison to the
hindi ones like "howrah bridge pe latakti hui lash". The war is on my
dear soldiers!! B)
|Even google couldn't find "howrah bridge pe latakti hui lash"|
If these awesome games do not bust your stress then you are beyond redemption or in the principal's office why london london statue required to act like a fly stuck to the wall :D
Se you soon