Skip to main content

I Love you . I miss you. I need you

I cannot believe it. I am writing a lot . What is  even more unbelievable is - nothing seems to be coming on my blog. So , "I have decided to prove my loyalty to you my blog" ( Yes ,its called 'animism' - interacting with inanimate objects. I haven't matured have I? )







So Dear blog! I have decided to tell you the story you should surely know about - how you were created and evolved! I know you may not hear or comprehend me - for you are still an infant - 1 year and 7 months old (already).
It was on April 26 I still remember. It was the stage in summer holidays when I did 'nothing' throughout the day. As easy as it may sound , it is TOUGH to do nothing throughout the day. So , there I was googling 'how to gain weight' and all the other seemingly impossible stuff. Then out of nowhere - like how life was created - I typed 'blog' on the search bar.
The mother of all creations.
Without knowing a thing about you ,I decided to create you - be happy. If I had known what the button 'create blog' would have done to my life , I would surely have shown more excitement. But , I was not to know. All I saw was this mundane work station , where you needed to type something...
I would never know why I selected the topic of my first post on you to be 'Mafia Wars'! Maybe because it is the coolest game ever , maybe because I want to marry a Don when I grow up (soon) or maybe because that was the only thing interesting in my life then . As far as first attempts go - it was the WORST. (haha, now everyone would want to read it >.<)
Your name was 'Brainwaves Unlimited' then. Those were tough days for both of us....I didn't know a single thing about raising a blog  and not many people were concerned enough to look after/at us. However you weren't born to be left to compete. I just wrote what I felt like and still do. Somewhere along the way I created your twin/alter ego/brother the 'Perceptions' . You actually became jealous after a point of time - I wrote more from my heart there and from my brain here. Along the way , I realized that having the two of you gave me lesser views and reduced posts in each blog , so I magically combined you both.
That moment must stay put in my memory for a long time to come. For , I had just created my own brand :P 'Semi's Stories and Sharings........!' . As kiddish and over alliterated as it sounds it held on. Here my blog , you must acknowledge the role of your father - FACEBOOK. He was the proud daddy showing off his kids in the best possible way - statuses , wall posts . chat , groups , page.... you name it he did it.
You don't know what you brought in to my life. Happiness , more page views ( =P ) , recognition , pride , the satisfaction of doing something useful for the first time in my entire life , an almost unhealthy dose of positivist feed backs from my friends  and the much needed style sense without which , I could never dress you in all those custom templates.
I remember your first b'day . You were all I fretted about throughout the day. Sadly , I was on top of a mountain somewhere in Mamandur , trekking mountains and collecting anecdotes to dote you with .BVM friends , CV ppl , KFI teachers , familial relations , fellow bloggers and the net users - you have improved my relations with everyone. I even joined the ill famed TWITTER for your sake. In the minimum - you at least provided me with topics I could debate about when I felt weird and an Identity which I very much need.
'SemiSharings' as I affectionately call you - you are the best thing I have clicked into in my life , the only thing I care most about , the first milestone I have crossed , you are my dear diary who tracks my progress as a writer and a person. You contain maybe many a masterpiece in the draft form and most importantly you are the first 'thing' I ever raised =*
What I am saying maybe cheesier than a margherita - yet I am saying it. I Love you . I miss you. I need you. See! You have even made my usual nonchalant and cool cover slip. For you , my darling...:P I am ready to expose my true self. The fact that you are a non living thing helps . A lot.
No , I am not drunk dear. I wrote all this for a reason ....I want you and all your aunts and uncles to understand that even if I post in you for only once in a month - you are the most important THING in my life and you will always be.
You are not the cloud but the sky itself =)

Your mom , god and lover :P
Semi

Comments

  1. Haha I liked this idea! I need to have a conversation with my blog soon as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semiiiiiiiii ♥ :').
    This is SOOO sweet! =D
    You write amaaazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw this is sabari =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated

All time popular posts

ek gaon mein ek kisan raghu thatha! :P

It's been a week in Pune already!! :O
and believe it or not  - I have fallen in love with this city! <3
or maybe it is just another one of my defense mechanisms , protecting me from shocks. Whatever this is , it has aroused me enough, to write a post! So let me finish this before reality sinks in .
( Side note :

  Defense mechanisms are pretty intriguing . Do you know that I haven't cried a single tear drop yet? My friends think it is some kind of sacrilegious blasphemy from my  part. But hey! If pessimists argue that I have effectively ended one life , I argue back that I have just started a new one :) I do miss chennai . However , I am not going to go gaga over it. Okay I just did . )
I haven't had much chance to discover the city in its entirety yet. But , from whatever I have seen - it is fresh , green , pleasant and mindnumbingly beautiful :')

So here it is . The elusive list of things I have noticed about Pune and my new life in general :

1) I was never a nat…

Mayil will not be quiet!

Just a line - Mayil Should Not Be quiet!
Once upon a time , 1 year ago a girl called Mayil Ganesan got an amateurish diary and lucky us got a chance to peek inside it!!

Are you the cases who read TOO much of serious/violent and heavy books and want to have a light break? Are you a pre teen / teen / just above teen  or a human being who wants fun? Read ' Mayil will not be quiet' a contemporary , funny bookiary from Niveditha Subramaniam and Sowmya Rajendran!
If you are thinking what happened to Semi, talking about girly pinky books!
Point no. 1 Girls that too teenage girls have a very complicated heads which I feel is way more interesting than male heads!
Point no.2 The Book is not pinky , it is blue.....PEACOCK BLUE, I would have to say that the cover is funky and gethu!

Moving on to the story , the protagonist is Mayil a to be 13 teen girl , who faces all the problems she has to face in this age! There is Thamarai , her brother , who 'seems' adorable ( brothers always s…

Friendship Matters

Someone to live for, care for , to create words for ( like goyakamoya)  , write a blog for and wait for – ever. Someone to beat , meddle , abuse , fight and love , care , occasionally hug , use magic words on  because you can DO it . Unveiling something that is always there and laid bare open – Friendship and introducing the homo sapien who can bear it – the FRIEND!







I don’t want be funny because I always am ; I want to grow tall because I am so short ; I want some alone time because I am so full of friends! All these three hypothesis have been researched on =P and have proved to have turned into disasters! Sometimes controlling nature is just not possible.....I am destined to be tormented by all the love from these lovely creatures! OK start hating me now , but I have research and scientific data to prove that you will patch up within  3 days because :
*I am soo funny * I am semi *I have the goofy face to melt your heart
So yeah , I push it to my limits to offend you guys! Yet I am …